Thursday, July 22, 2010

New flooring...

This is what it looked like before. Above.








So as you can see I got some new dark flooring put in. Yay! I love it. Funny story as to why I got new flooring. Not because I asked for it but, it was much needed. OK, so I was trying to hang a framed mirror in my down stairs bathroom. I got one screw in successfully and on to the next. As I was drilling a pilot hole for an anchor, I kinda slipped and used to much force and went right through the (plastic pipe) and punctured a nice hole in it. At that moment I was freaking out! Water was going everywhere. I tried covering it with my hand while I was on the phone with the dispatcher. That didn't work to well. It started to bubble up and it just made a bigger hole. So I quickly shut the door and ran out. Need I say I was in panic mode with no one around. So I ran to a neighbors house for help. No success till the third house. He quickly ran over to shut off my water which he couldn't even do till like 5 min. later. So in the meantime my house is flooding. Fire department came and pushed all the water out for me, which by the way had covered my entire downstairs. It was an awful mess.

1 Sweet Comments:

Lambeth Family said...

A talented woman you are. Looks great!!