Friday, September 17, 2010

My birthDAY! 2010



First off, I had a great day today! I felt the love all around! My facebook friends shared there love in many ways which made me feel special!
I had a lovely lunch with my friend AMY ENGLISH @ Cafe Rio! Thanks Amy!

I woke up to the boys singing me Happy Birthday and asking if we were gonna make a cake. I said "No" not this time. Response from Ethan "but if daddy were here he would make you a cake." I said "I know he would." Mommy's celebrating a little different this year, with daddy being gone! I had a baby sitter for that night and had the time of my life with one of my besties, CHRISTIE DORSEY! We had so much fun, I felt like we were kids all over again. We went to the San Gennaro Fiesta here in Vegas. And needless to say we didn't TOUCH any of the food which is what it's known for. LOL! We played instead. Here are a few pictures:
San Jennaro Fiesta 2010

0 Sweet Comments: