Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Starting over

Wow it has been FOREVER since I last posted in here. I don't know how I let it go so far, oh wait, Facebook kinda took over, but I will do my best to write in here at least once a week if not more for family memories. I  can't exactly go back and rehash everything I did in the past year so I am going to start of somewhat fresh.

I started my passion for photography about 3 months ago. It was a huge success with all the clients I was getting in Vegas. I learned so much and I will continue to learn and progress to a professional on day. U can find that blog here: http://kminerphotography.blogspot.com/  ( more to update on that blog too).Needless to say we sadly moved  from Vegas to Utah June 24th 2013, so I have put my photography on hold.

We found a house we love and our offer was accepted!! Yea, I am so happy. It is the cutest place ever. I will post pics. when we move in next month...on my birthday.

That's all for now due to dinner time. Thanks for reading. More later.

0 Sweet Comments: